Tuesday 4 May 2010

My favourite trip

When I was in school, my teacher organized a "studying trip" to Mendoza, Argentina. I don´t know this journey was the most important of my life, but I know that there is one of my favorites. So, before the trip, my friends and I began to do a lot of different activities for win money for the class and for our friends that can’t pay the trip. It was a very nice and solidarity week the one before the trip, because everybody wanted to cooperate with us. Then, on October the 8th, we began our adventure. It was so funny because one of my classmate almost stays behind, the travel started at 5 o`clock in the morning, and we had to wait for him to 6 !...
When the bus travel began, we immediately started to sing and make jokes to everybody. Then we fell asleep and when we woke up, the teacher said to us that we were almost in Mendoza, so we tried to look and take pictures to the landscape before we arrived.
At the hotel, we divided the rooms in groups of 3 or 4 persons, and the rooms was one next to the odder, so in night we all locked into one room and started to makes jokes and have some drinks. During our trip, we went to lunch every day to the "free forks ", then we went to the zoo, but we didn´t like it because of the animal mistreatment, some days all the girls of the class went shopping, and all the boys went to do sports. Some nights we go to parties and discos, but the most of the time we were all together feasting at the hotel.
This trip is one of my favorites because it was the last moment that me and my friends were all together having a very good time as joined brothers, we grown up together so it was so nice to spend 2 weeks with they and I’m sure that we all miss each other.

1 comment:

  1. i love to travel with friends is very entertaining, i went with to Argentina too with my firends but we went to Bariloche but the experiences most be very similar!

    ReplyDelete