Tuesday 4 May 2010

My hobbie


Since I was eleven years old, in Rengo, my natal city, a friend introduce me a very particular person, it was an old man who said that he was an artist. I immediately was very interest about this man, because I had never treat with an artist in my life, so after a long talk with him, I decided that I wanted to learn. Then, he invited me and my friend to his workshop of painting to see his work. His students looked at us with a smile on their faces, and give us a very nice welcome. The man’s work was wonderful, so, since that date I have been painting and painting in my teacher workshop every time I can. He says that I’m good at it, and now that I’m at the university I really miss my oils and paintbrushes, I don’t have time to paint here. I really like it, because it let me express all my feeling in different ways and colours. It also let me reproduce the reality in the way I see it, so it so good for my head and for my career, because I believe that to can be a good anthropologist, you have to know something about making arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment