Wednesday 14 December 2011

An Anthropologycal summer...

When I went to the faculty to listen to the results of the referendum, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing; wwe had to came back to regular classes, and do all second semester in two months, because if we were not, the government would take away from us our scholarships. So I had to call my family and tell them that I would be studying all summer, including Christmas time and New Year, and consequently, I needed more money to keep me in Santiago.
I don't have problems with studying on summertime, I mean, I love my career, and I will have holydays in February. I think my subjects are not so boring; they’re very much practical this semester. It just that I'm worried because I hope to be well prepared for third grade, when I have to choosing my spatiality. Not at all, I think being studying on summer is not that bad, I only expect not to die because of the hit, and also I wait to my December paycheck to survive, jajaja…. Anyways, I’d be lying if i don’t say that the only thing i do when i begin to think about this semester is looking forward my February vacations to travel and to be with my family in Rengo.

1 comment:

  1. i don't remember how to put pictures... i guess that i will next wednesday (:

    ReplyDelete