Wednesday 28 December 2011

My life expectations...


In 15 years time I will be 35 years old, and I have never thought about what I’m going to do with my life when I have finished the university, I’m not the kind of person who makes a lot of plans for the future. But I think that by the age of 35 ,at least, I will have bought my first car and I’m going to be totally independent, on my own feets. I may will have a pet or maybe a good boyfriend who waits me at home while I’m working (jajaja). About social life, I really believe that I will have kept all my good friends, and also I’m going to have met a lot of new people. I may be working on a very interesting investigation proyect with greats social antrhopologists while I’m doing my Phd in some european country . Not at all, I’m sure I’m not going to have stoped painting my oils. Finally, in 15 years time I see myself as a happy woman who helps her parents to live a good old age, who loves her career, and I might be thinking about having a baby because by 35 I will not getting any younger.

2 comments:

  1. I want a good boyfriend who waits me at home too aajaja, nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can reach all your goals :) good luck in the future!!

    ReplyDelete