Wednesday 28 December 2011

I can't die before I go to...

When people ask me where I must go before I die I never know what to say, because I want to go to so many places, or go around the world. But since I was a little girl, my dad always talks me about Middle East. He told me that her mother was born in Palestine and that place were always in war because of the Jude people, so she came to Chile hidden in a ship, and got married with my grandfather and got impregnate. Then she taught my dad some Arabic traditions and gave to him all her food recipes, so now I’m a very good chef (jajaja). I always wanted to go there to find some family and realize that the Arabic-jude conflict is not that simple. I know I will go there, and completely cover the Middle East to share with different cultures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment