Wednesday 25 January 2012

How Green I am

I think I’m a green person just in the way I can. Because in times like this I really don’t have much time to do special thing to take care our environment. I think that we all can learn about thins in a lot of moments and places; organizations and foundations in Chile always are teaching us about recycling and doing sports, etc. Now, in my family the habit of recycling is very common. We always try to keep the milk boxes in a different pot. And also we have three different pots to separate paper, glass and plastic garbage. Here in Santiago I always walk to everywhere because I don’t have a car, but I think that if I had one, I walk anyway. I don’t ride a bike because when I was 11, I was bit by a car, so since that day I don’t ride. I never throw trash on the floor, even when I smoke on the street. In Rengo there is not education about taking care our environment, but I think people are very aware. People in Santiago, instead, are always very hurry and they forget to use dumps. Here the diet is not so healthy. I think it’s hard to lead a healthy life here in Santiago, but I always try to do it. I don’t have much money to work with large organizations, but I try to keep my principles and tell my partners and my family that we have to keep a “green” life as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment